Thursday 15 October 2009

chip diddy chip - i AM CHIPMUNK Review


this is my review for chipmunks album and yes i did listen to all the tracks NO SKIPPING - to get the whole flavour of the album . I'm not gonna review every track just a select few .... obviously you gotta start off your album with a bang saviour for me was alright it didn't set the bar to high but that a cool thing ... chippy diddy chip and diamond rings is just those tune's would get him good radio rotation and oopsy daisy but like Ive said before i prefer the Boy Better Know remix of oopsy daisy any day over the original
(lol at this stage it looks like I'm reviewing the whole album *sigh* lol ) what was the next track .... oh yes Mandem feat. tinchy stryder big tune for the grime heads maniac on production . alot people keep saying about this being the best track but prefer i am the interval track with Wizzy Wow on productions BANGER.

lose my life feat n dubz Tulisa is decent but it just had me thinking he was just another n dubz member and it should be on uncle b not this . Beast is also another good tune but Ive heard it to much now and dear family is a good deep track .
****
the others where just number fillers my over rating hmmmmmmmmmmmm 6.7 out of 10 ********

No comments: