Sunday 22 November 2009

LDN KIDROBOT


YES I SAID I WOULD MAKE IT TO THE OPENING AND IT WAS WORTH IT GOT TO MEET THE LONDON DESIGN DUO Mike & Katie CALLED TADO who have there range within KidRobot if you want to see there work as well as other company they've designed for follow this link [ http://www.kidrobot.com/Tado.html ] and got a signed Krunk-a-claus toy it was a shame they were only selling a Limited amount of toys but by the amount of people that where there when i arrived i was thankful but there where not selling apparel to the following day so i will be heading back for a couple thing i had my eye on.... i cant remember what else i was going to say ... oh yea i got say this guy in front of me got a design drawn on the back of his iPhone looked pretty sick but I'm going to stop chatting i give you the pictures i promised you since Friday ...




2 comments:

Kwaycee said...

How comes u didn't bell me? I would have reached lol bro

anywa it looks great there! What did u get signed

callum jack said...

THATS WEIRD THEY WERENT SELLING APPARREL UNTIL THE NEXT DAY